UP-CLOSE VIEW OF NATIVE WILDLIFE FOR CLASSES & HOMESCHOOL GROUPS
Tour our Wildlife Sanctuary with your students to learn how to safely coexist with native Arizona wildlife. Small groups get an up-close view of Southwest Wildlife as we share the compelling stories of our sanctuary residents. Our tours are led by experienced guides using an engaging, standards-based curriculum. The tour is two hours long and takes place completely outdoors.
Fill out the Initial Request Form below to receive information about school tour fees and scheduling.
- The Initial Request Form does NOT guarantee tour availability. We will contact you regarding your tour request.
- Each in-person field trip has a maximum of 20 participants (students and adults combined). If your group is larger than 20, we must split your group over multiple days.
- Participant maximums per day depends on your classes age group. For kindergarten through 4th grade, 10 children can be accomodated. For grades 5th-8th, 20 children can be accomodated. For grades 9th and up, 25 children can be accommodated. If your class is larger than the allocated amount, we must split your group over multiple days.
- Dates for school field trips are limited and book quickly! Please contact us at least 2 months in advance with your preferred date.
- We do not offer school tours past mid-May due to extreme heat of summer. Tours can be requested during the school year from September through mid-May.
- Have additional questions? Please see our frequently asked questions section below.