School Field Trips
Tour our wildlife sanctuary with your students to learn how to safely coexist with native Arizona wildlife. Small groups get an up-close view of southwest wildlife as we share the compelling stories of our sanctuary residents. Our tours are led by experienced guides using an engaging, standards-based curriculum. The tour is two hours long and takes place completely outdoors.
Fill out the Initial Request Form below to receive information about tour fees and scheduling.
- The Initial Request Form does NOT guarantee tour availability, we will contact you regarding your tour request.
- Each tour has a maximum of 50 participants (students and adults combined). If your group is larger than 50, we must split your group over multiple days.
- Dates for school field trips are limited.
- Please contact us at least 2 months in advance with your preferred tour date.
- We do NOT offer school tours past mid-May due to extreme heat of summer
In addition, please see our FAQ section below.
If you have further questions, e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 480-471-3621