UP-CLOSE VIEW OF NATIVE WILDLIFE
Tour our wildlife sanctuary with your students to learn how to safely coexist with native Arizona wildlife. Small groups get an up-close view of Southwest Wildlife as we share the compelling stories of our sanctuary residents. Our tours are led by experienced guides using an engaging, standards-based curriculum. The tour is two hours long and takes place completely outdoors.
For virtual distance learning, SWCC now offers an online version of our school programming! Our instructors will join your Zoom or Google Classroom (or whichever streaming service you use) and present an interactive 45-minute program chock full of wildlife knowledge and videos.
Fill out the Initial Request Form below to receive information about in-person or virtual fees and scheduling.
- The Initial Request Form does NOT guarantee tour availability. We will contact you regarding your tour request.
- Each in-person field trip has a maximum of 20 participants (students and adults combined). If your group is larger than 20, we must split your group over multiple days. There is no participant limit for the virtual program.
- Dates for school field trips are limited.
- Please contact us at least 2 months in advance with your preferred date for either virtual or in-person programming.
- We do NOT offer in-person school tours past mid-May due to extreme heat of summer.
In addition, please see our FAQ section below.